Thursday, August 7, 2008

Surprise!!!

Since Brannon turned 30 this year, I wanted to throw him a surprise party. I've never thrown a surprise party before, so I was a little nervous as to whether I would be able to pull it off or not. Well, to make it a little easier on this very pregnant lady, our friend Ben offered to throw it at his house on Thursday night. Having it on that day made it a little easier to surprise Brannon since it was a weeknight. Plus, having it at a friend's house meant I didn't have to worry about keeping him away from the house.

Well, all that to say - we were able to totally surprise him. I was a little worried when I called towards the end of the day to see what time he was coming home & he said 8pm :( But we had Ben call Brannon and invite him down to his house to eat dinner b/c he was cooking out at 7:30, so that was enough motivation to get Brannon to go ahead and leave work! I was waiting at home & he picked me up to head down to Ben's where he was totally surprised when he walked into the kitchen and saw all of his friends!

Another surprise I had for him was a new video camera! We needed a new one for the baby (and he wanted one also to make music videos for his album!). So, I surprised him with one! Once we (or I should say he) figures out how to upload it to the computer, I can add the video to this post of him walking in and being surprised!

No comments: