Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1 Day to Go.....

Well, I'm now 39 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I think it's pretty safe to say she's going to be late unless something gets started pretty soon! I'm just curious to see what my little ticker on the side will do once we get past the due date....does it just keep saying 0 days to go?

**Updated** The ticker kept saying 1 day to go after reaching the due date. Of course, I went into labor just a few hours after posting this, so it was irrevelant after all!

4 comments:

SmallvilleMom said...

Hey! Are you sick of people asking, "No baby yet?" I was (and both came early). Can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

I'm thinking about you - I keep checking back thinking Brannon will be a "guest poster" when you have Mackenzie. Good luck - it will be here so soon, I promise!!

Unknown said...

p.s. Maybe Mackenzie and Michael will share the same birthday - 9/6!!! :-)

Sarah said...

Heard your water broke! Yay! Good luck!!! Can't wait to meet her!