I had a doctor's visit this past Monday, and everything is still going fine. We heard the heartbeat - still strong. We did the weight & stomach measurements - still big! Actually, my weight gain has slowed down but still in the recommended range, so I'm glad about that. For a while there, I was gaining at quite an impressive speed! And my stomach measurements were still a week or two bigger than schedule (but that's not new! I've been bigger than schedule there for the whole time!) Other than that, we're progressing normally. We are now going to start going every week - which means it's getting close......
And as of yesterday (Thursday), I am now 35 weeks - so just 5 weeks til DD. Hard to believe - but I'm starting to welcome the end as opposed to being freaked out by it! The discomfort has slowly crept into my life. I now have carpal tunnel problems - particularly with my right hand (why couldn't it be my left one???). It bothers me most at night - which is annoying. I expected to be kept awake by the size of my stomach - not aching/tingling hands! Pregnancy is full of suprises like that! And my back is getting a little tired of carrying around the extra weight. I can definitely see now why everyone is so anxious to get through the last few weeks! Overall, I'd say I probably don't have it too bad in the discomfort department, but we do still have 5 weeks of it - so we'll see what I say at the end!!
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


2 comments:
Hang in there!! I'm sorry you are in that full fledged uncomfortable stage! I'm so excited for you as you get closer and closer to meeting Mackenzie!
Sorry you're so uncomfortable!!! Are you going to do any more baby belly pictures before the end nears? I love to see how Mackenzie has grown!
Post a Comment