The wall letters for the nursery finally came in last week and I got them up on the wall on Tuesday. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I really like the color and font of the letters. Plus, I like seeing her name on the wall - makes it seem like she's almost here. And it's such a pretty name - I think we did a good job on the name! I was hoping to get all the other frames up on the other walls, but ran into a snafu when I realized I couldn't find our leveler. My first attempt to hang one of the frames without the leveler made me feel like the house was leaning.....so I guess I need to run to Home Depot and get a new one. So, the rest of the walls are still in process. But we are getting close. Once the pictures are hung, the nursery is done! YEAH!! Finally :) She should be able to wait a few more days to let me get that done. If not, they'll get hung after she arrives!!
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


1 comment:
Very cute. Just make sure they are high enough to be out of her reach when she stands up in the crib. I know that seems part of the very distant future, but it will come faster than you think. Can't wait to meet Mackenzie.
Post a Comment