I guess I've been a bit slow on the posts lately, so here is a little update. I'm now about 37 1/2 weeks along, so not too much further to go.....yeah! I went to the doctor today and everything is still just fine. Since I haven't felt any contractions, she will wait until next week to see if I'm dilated at all - but she still feels that I will not make it to 40 weeks. However, since she's not checking until next week - I guess it won't be too early! She has dropped and is officially not breech - so that is good :)
Other updates - last week, Brannon's office threw us a shower, so we got many of our last registry items fulfilled. Then, yesterday I went and bought anything that I felt I needed that wasn't bought yet (including a very cute "coming home" outfit for Mackenzie....can't wait to see her in it!). And last night, I began packing my hospital bag. When I told Brannon I was packing my bag....he asked where was I going?? I was like - to the hospital!!! Men!
Let's see - we also went on Saturday to select which pictures we wanted to buy from the maternity photo session. I'm excited to see them developed! And I also got my wall letters for the nursery in the mail last week, so hopefully in the next day or two I will get around to hanging them and can post finalized nursery pics (it's almost done, just need to hang the stuff on the walls!!).
Well, as we get closer to the big day - we will keep everyone posted via the blog and/or mass emails as we can. The hospital is supposed to have internet, so we'll bring a laptop and send updates when we can. Won't be too long now, we are getting very excited to see our baby girl!
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment