Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Keep On Trying

Well, we trudge on in the world of potty training. I think she's slowly getting it more & more - but we are not through the woods yet by any stretch of the means. She does really well still early in the day, with accidents typically in the late afternoon/evening. She is having some trouble with #2 - due to a little issue (constipation) when trying to go one evening, and I think that scared her a bit and she hasn't gotten over it yet. So that is the big sticking point right now...... The other sticking point is she doesn't seem to want to try going potty for her teachers when left in childcare (MMO & MOPs today). She stays dry when left for an hour or two but after refusing to go, she'll go in her pullup/training pants.... If we can get past those two sticking points, we'll be pretty close. I am so looking forward to finding our way out of these woods into the world of "Potty Train-ED".