So, I took some pictures of Mackenzie a few days ago in her TWO year old birthday hat to use on party invitations for her upcoming shindig to celebrate two amazing years of us getting to enjoy her little presence here with us. Afterwards, as I was uploading the pictures, I was just amazed at how much of a little girl she is becoming. It is SOOOO hard to believe it has been 2 years already. I decided to have a heart-to-heart with her after uploading these pictures to let her know that she is NOT allowed to grow up this fast anymore. She MUST slow down! Okay, I didn't really have that conversation, but man do I wish I could! It is amazing how it is true though, that you do really love each stage, and we are thoroughly enjoying this phase of her little life (tantrums & all!). She is showing us her personality more & more each day, and in that case, I guess it's okay if she keeps growing, so she can show us even more of who she is becoming. Just NOT SO FAST, okay Mackenzie????Here's some of my favorite photos from the other night.....






1 comment:
CUTIE....these invites will be adorable! Did you order this b.day hat? Love it.
Post a Comment