Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Belated Easter Pics

I'm wanting to post the beach pictures from this weekend, but realized I still hadn't posted our actual Easter day photos. So, here ya go:

Showing off her candy while going through her basket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her big gift was a toy law mower
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Checking it out,,,,,

I think she like it!

After opening her gifts, we headed to the park for an afternoon. Here's a good shot of her whole outfit
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My favorite shot of the day - using my new lens to blur the backgrounds :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

i like the last one too. what kind of lens did you get?

Unknown said...

soooo cute! Love her Easter outfit ... the shoes and the dress!! All of it! Hope you are feeling well. xoxo Mel