Yesterday, my co-workers threw me a surprise baby shower at work. They did an excellent job surprising me - I was totally clueless. We had a meeting scheduled at 1:00, which I kept asking if we were still having it because I didn't think we had much to talk about! Anyways, I walked down with my cube neighbor, Vibhav, to the meeting and walked into a room decorated with pink everywhere - balloons, cake, presents! I was totally shocked and apparently turned the shade of the shirt I was wearing - which was red :) I then turned to realize that Brannon was there so he was in on the conspiracy! I wish we had a picture because apparently my expression was priceless! The group was extremely generous getting us a jump & go swing and the pack & play that we had registered for. What a great way to spend an hour at work!! Thanks to my co-workers who may be reading this - I really appreciated it!!
1 comment:
How fun is that?! So cool! Can't wait to see how the nursery turns out!
Post a Comment