
I went and picked up my glider/recliner last week. It is great - I was thrilled to find a chair that is built for a short person (meaning my feet touch the ground!). That was a huge selling point to me. It is also good because it doesn't look like a nursery glider, so in the future it could be used easily in another room. And lastly, it is made of microfibre which is supposed to be really stain resistant (and dust mite resistant, Brannon was glad to know since he's allergic!). This is a picture of the glider and the new nursery so far from the viewpoint of

the glider. The crib will be next to the glider along that wall. Still need to put the crib together, but other than that it's coming together. Just need the wall hangings after that (and paint if I decide to do it).
No comments:
Post a Comment