So, this weekend my longtime friend, Melissa & her mother threw me a baby shower back home in Tallahassee. My sister flew in from Colorado for the occasion (I think Frontier Airlines will be making some money this year since she's coming so much in preparation for Mackenzie!). Then, Natalie & I drove down to Tallahassee for the big event.
It was a great shower and so nice to see so many friends & family. They were very generous to shower us with such lovely gifts, and we are very thankful to have such great friends & family to help us get ready for Mackenzie. We barely had room in the FJ Cruiser for all the gifts (thankfully, Brannon let me bring his car!). Anyways, we are getting more and more ready for the big day - I can hardly believe how close it is getting. I'm a little scared when I think I have just over 10 weeks left.....I'm starting to realize it's actually about to happen (Yikes!). Anyways, I'll post pictures soon once I download them from my mom's camera!
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


2 comments:
How exciting! Before you know it, the bedroom, bathroom, and closet are going to be full of clothes, toys, and baby stuff! Only 10 weeks left!!! WOW!!!
You are going to be overun with baby stuff before you know it. your house is no longer yours but hers :) Showers are so much fun!
Post a Comment