Sunday, June 1, 2008

Looking Pregnant!!! (26 Weeks)

Well, we are now at the 26 week mark and past due for another baby belly picture. I knew I was looking more pregnant (meaning BIG!) but this picture really proves it! I think I am carrying pretty low - which would fit the old wives tale for carrying a girl! And I'm wondering how long I'll be able to wear this same outfit for my baby belly pictures. I like having the same outfit so you can really know all the changes are my size and not just changing outfits, but we'll see! OH - and Brannon wanted another belly shot of him!

For those of you newer to reading blogs (like my mom, who thought I should explain this to everyone after I explained it to her.....) you can see all the baby belly pictures right together for better comparison by clicking on the "baby belly" link at the bottom of the post and it will show you only the baby belly posts. So, enjoy comparing the growth!

Other notes - Mackenzie is still being very active. Her most active times are probably in the evenings when I am sitting on the couch & sometimes in the afternoon at work. She seems to kick alot more on my right side than on the left side (not sure why that is....). I'm enjoying the kicks though - it lets me know she's still doing well in there! And it's still pretty fascinating to us newbies!

No comments: