Well, today we leave for a little vacation and I'm getting excited. We celebrate our 5th anniversary tomorrow (CANNOT believe it's been that long!!). So we decided to take a trip for the occasion and sort of a 'babymoon' since it will be our last big trip before Mackenzie's arrival. (We'll still drive down to Florida to visit family, but this is it for non family trips).
We are flying into Boston and then driving up to Kennebunkport, Maine, where we will be staying at a B&B near the coast. We don't have any solid plans about what we will do when we get there. We just plan to take it easy and do whatever we feel like once we get up there. I'm sure there will be some excursions to see the coast & terrain, walking on the beach, some shopping, some eating, some sleeping in, and we'll see what else.....
I'll post pictures upon our return. We get back on Tuesday night. Until then....
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


2 comments:
Have fun! Enjoy your time as just the two of you! Can't wait to see pics!
What a great get-away! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment