Sorry it has been a while since I've posted - was out of town all week for work in sunny southern California (which wasn't as sunny as I had hoped.....but better than the rain that welcomed me back to Atlanta!)
Anyways, the one good thing that happened this week was I *think* I started feeling the baby move. Since this is around the time you're supposed to start feeling it, it is likely, although like the baby books say it is hard for first time moms to recognize it. But I felt some rumblings in my stomach each night around the same time when I came back to the hotel in the evenings and was sitting on the bed watching tv or surfing the net. At first I thought maybe it was just digestive things occuring but it seemed a little different and then when it became consistent each night I decided that it might be the "butterflies in the stomach" they describe the first movements to be. SO, that was exciting!! I didn't feel it last night when I got home, but I think it's because I'm busier at home and don't just sit around as much to give myself a chance to feel it. Maybe that was one advantage to my trip (always good to come up with a positive for being on the road!)
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


1 comment:
It is so fun when you feel them move for the first time. Just wait until the kicks take your breath away and Brennan can feel them as well. Fun times!
Post a Comment