Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Reunion

This weekend was a family reunion for my mom's side of the family (the Rice family) and we had a lot of relatives in town that we hadn't seen in a long time & it was great to see everyone. Baby McKay made her debut as all the relatives were excited to see/hear of the new baby. My sister, Natalie, also made the trek from Colorado to come for the weekend & the reunion - which it's always good to see her since she lives far away these days..... We also took a picture of Natalie & me and it was quite obvious how much I've grown when standing next to her since we used to be about the same size. I'm definitely much bigger than her these days.....

1 comment:

Kelly Robbins said...

I am so excited for you all! Jan shared the blog with me and I can't wait to follow you on your steps to parenthood. Brannon, you better take good care of Valerie and get her ice cream whenever she wants it!

Kelly (Dalgleish) Robbins