Sunday, April 13, 2008

We've Come Along Way....

Well, this weekend was my friend Crystal's wedding - my college roommate. It was a beautiful day & ceremony and I am so happy for her & her new husband, Andy. So, congrats Crystal if you are reading this when you get back from Hawaii!!!!
I also had such a great time seeing my whole crew of roomies who were in town for the wedding. Ali, Carrie, Crystal & I lived together for at least 2-3 years of college & some of us lived together for longer than that. We had a lot of good times! Well, Crystal is the last of the 4 of us to get married, so I'm including a group pic (with a few other people) from my wedding almost 5 years ago and the group pic we took this weekend at the wedding. Enjoy!
PS - Tomorrow's the BIG day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!!! I was checking to see if you updated it after you big appointment today - I'm definitely thinking about you guys and can't wait to hear the news!!!!

Carrie and David said...

Love the pic from Crystal's wedding - don't remember what we were laughing at but it's a cute one!