So, like I said in the last post, it is time for another belly picture. It seems to be really growing these days. I'm pretty much just wearing my maternity clothes from here on out I guess! According to the weekly email updates I get from a baby website, it is about 6 inches now - which just seems crazy. It also is about 8 1/2 ounces, and is about the size of a large heirloom tomato (I'm not really sure what type of tomato that is though!). On a side note....I'm in my friend Crystal's wedding tomorrow (my college roommate) and thankfully I do still fit in the dress I bought back in like Nov/Dec before I even knew I was pregnant. Luckily for me, it is high waisted and has a flowy skirt, so it worked out okay. Of course, if she'd gotten married even a week or two from now, I'm not sure I could have zipped it. The wedding date couldn't have been timed more perfectly!


No comments:
Post a Comment