
I seem to be gaining weight quite rapidly now. Brannon took a bunch of pictures of me two nights ago while I was on the phone. He took so many that I thought to myself, "I must really be looking different these days!" It also encouraged me to take another belly picture for you out of towners! I didn't want to take them so often that you couldn't tell a difference, but I'm pretty sure the two weeks has made a difference!
Oh - and just a few more days til we should find out the sex!! Our next appointment is Monday, and the doctor should be able to tell at this point :) I can't wait. Get your votes in now for a final count on everyone's guess as to what it is! Seems the boy votes have slowly started coming in, but the majority is betting on girl......we'll see!


No comments:
Post a Comment