Well, I was pleasantly surprised at how our visit with Santa went this year. Fully expecting a complete breakdown & screams in the picture.....we managed to get a confused look on her face in the picture instead! She did, in fact, breakdown completely when placed in Santa's lap. And the first few shots looked like pure torture. But with her daddy, the cameraman, & the assistant making faces & shaking every toy they could get their hands on, she briefly stopped crying and looked at them like they were crazy. I took that moment to emerge in front of her (I was snapping photos from the approved place behind everyone) to attempt to get her to go from confused to smiling. No such luck. Upon seeing mommy, she really broke down wanting mommy to rescue her! Which I did because I was just thrilled to have a non-crying photo regardless! So here's her look of confusion in her photo with Santa (BTW - not impressed with Santa this year.....he looks a bit skinny & this outfit is not quite doing it for me!). And for fun, look back
here for last year's photo (cuz you know I HAVE to do the comparisons!).
No comments:
Post a Comment