We got up and going at a pretty good time & arrived in Tallahassee a few hours before our big Thanks- giving dinner. I remember thinking to myself how it is easier to pack for a 14 month baby than last year for a 2 month old baby (or maybe I'm just more used to it). Ironically, we arrived in Tallahassee to find out that we'd forgotten to pack Mackenzie's bag of clothes! OOOPPS!!! But it turned into a good excuse to raid Wal-Mart for some outfits for the weekend!
Anyways, we arrived at Brannon's parents house and relaxed while the finishing touches were put on the the meal. Since we are lucky to have both our families in the same town, my family came over and joined us for the meal. Mackenzie was not digging the Thanksgiving food we gave her to try, so I just gave her a peanut butter sandwich that she thoroughly enjoyed eating while we ate
the traditional meal! Maybe she'll eat the real stuff next year......


No comments:
Post a Comment