Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We're Back

Actually, we got back last night, but it's been full time work on getting unpacked & finding new homes for all of our new stuff! Christmas was a lot of fun this year with Mackenzie being able to participate so much more! I'll try and post some of our Florida fun in the next day or two, but for now, here's a few of my favorite Christmas pictures of our little winner.....(that's her nickname if I haven't used it here before!):

Getting tired on Christmas Eve......little does she know what tomorrow holds in store for her!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Christmas is SOOO fun! We should do this every day!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHEW.....this Christmas stuff is exhausting (for me & Mommy!)



2 comments:

Mommy Attorney said...

What adorable pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!

RxR said...

I Love, love the pic of Mackinner in the rocking chair with the big yawn!! Little angel!!