Sunday, February 21, 2010

She's a Crafty One

So, in the process of getting Mackenzie's playroom all situated, we had to remove a desk from that room. I hadn't gotten around to moving it, so it slowly started accumulating clutter (as most any surface seems to do in our house.....). One of those pieces of clutter was a pack of playing cards. I had found it in the playroom and put it up there. Then, I found Mackenzie a little later playing with the cards on the floor. I figured I'd thought I put it on the desk, but must have left it somewhere she could actually reach. I put it back on the desk (for certain this time) and a bit later, again I found this in the playroom:


This time I knew I'd left the cards on the desk. But after stepping back, I realized she'd left a little evidence of how she was managing to do this :)

No comments: