While Aunt Natalie was here, we decided to take a trip to the aquarium. It had been a long while since I'd been with Mackenzie (she was about 8 months old the last time I went with her!) and she's now at an age where she can truly appreciate it! She did get to go with her Meemi & Poppee more recently, but I was out of town for that time. So, to the aquarium we went! And as suspected, she really enjoyed it. Her attention span for it was about 2.5 hours, which is not bad. I had allotted 3 hours, so about on target. We bought an annual pass, so hopefully we will get to go alot this year :)Cool silhouette in front of the jellyfish

In the large tunnel under the big shark tank

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmm......'What's that??' (We heard that alot while at the aquarium!)
Checking out the shark!
Havin' fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment