Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Back......

And better bigger than ever......or at least I will be soon.....

For those of you who have been wondering about the lack of recent blog posts......there is a very good reason :) We are expecting #2!! And I have been SOOOO tired and nauseous and have been far more motivated to sleep than write blog posts! BUT, I
am 12 weeks now and am emerging from the yuckiness of the 1s
t trimester, which was pretty hard for me, and am finally ready to resume blogging again. I hope I can keep up with pretty regular posts again......time will tell.

We are due Nov. 1st, so our two kiddos will be about 2 years, 2 months apart - YIKES!!! I like that they'll be so close in age, good friends, and Mack will never really remember life without her baby bro/sis. But I'm also a little freaked about having two pretty little ones, but really if I wasn't, I think I'd be crazy! I am hoping that Mackenzie will be potty trained by the time #2 rolls around, that somehow makes me feel a little better. And she shows such signs of readiness, I think it's quite possible.....that's the great thing about having a girl first :)

We're also thinking very seriously about not finding out the sex (much to my mother's dismay!). I think it would be so fun to have that big surprise at the moment he/she arrives. I don't have a strong feeling boy/girl this time. Last time, I just knew it was a girl pretty much from the get-go. At first, I was thinking boy, then girl, now I don't know because it's just not a strong feeling one way or another. So, we'll see......

I guess that's about it for my big announcement! I've missed my blogging - and some of you have told me you have as well :) So, let's hope I can get back on the blogging train!

Oh - and here's some ultrasounds from a few weeks back (I was 8 weeks at the time). And the extra spot in one of the ultrasounds is the yoke sac not a second baby as Brannon was concerned about while the tech did her thing......he said "What's that???" Ha, Ha!!!


5 comments:

Mommy Attorney said...

Yay! Congrats! I have been holding my breath for the announcement. Mine will be 2 years and 3 months, so we have plenty of fun times ahead of us! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Heather said...

Congrats!!!! It's exciting!

SmallvilleMom said...

Congratulations! Maya and Ava are 2 years and 3 months apart. It's a good age gap. They are now getting to the time where they can play really well together (and really get on each others nerves as well).

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Very happy for you, Brannon and Mackenzie!! =)

JBassRob said...

Yea! Your family is so blessed! Congratulations!