Saturday, March 6, 2010

Minnie Mouse's House

Sorry if you are tired of my Disney posts, but bear with me, I really want to document the trip since I plan to print out this blog for keepsakes. And as you might have guessed, I took just a few photos while we were there! Here's some more fun pictures from our visit to Minnie Mouse's house :)

So excited! Just got off the teacups & heading to see Minnie's house
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eating a snack in Minnie's kitchen
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chilling in Minnie's chair in her sunroom

4 comments:

Mommy Attorney said...

I am thoroughly enjoying your Disney pictures. I'm living vicariously!

Anonymous said...

I am throughly enjoying them too, and I was there! These pictures are such fun - Walt Disney would enjoy seeing them!

Granmommy

N Ramsey said...

I love the pink polka dot dress, and the top picture - so cute!

RxR said...

This dress and shoe combo is too cute for words! These Vacation pics are so much fun--loved them!