Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Magic Kingdom (Part I)

Our first day in Disney, we spent at the Magic Kingdom. Mackenzie was a bit tired from our travels, but held up pretty well considering. It was also surprisingly cold :( Didn't get out of the 60's - which felt prettty good in the sun, but cool in the shade. And by night time, it was downright, chilly. Not exactly the Florida weather I would have liked, but it was sunny, so I couldn't complain too much. I have also decided that coming this time of year is great! Lines are so much shorter than they could have been - looking at the extra line areas that we just skipped made me think that I don't ever want to be there in the summer again!!

Here's a few pictures from our beginnings in the Magic Kingdom:

A little big girl walking to the Magic Kingdom....she didn't want to be in her stroller!

Our little family in front of Magic Kingdom, ready to begin our adventure
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Family shot with grandparents in front of the famous castle

First stop - watching the cast of characters & princesses at Cinderella's castle

In awe....

No comments: